Question for Patti -- From Skylar

Question for Patti -- From Skylar - Hi bertemu lagi dengan saya di tempat berbagi Chord Gitar Indonesia, Pada kesempatan kalini saya akan berbagi Kunci gitar yang berjudul Question for Patti -- From Skylar, saya telah menyediakan lirik lagu lengkap dengan chord gitarnya dari awal lagi sampai akhir lagu. mudah-mudahan isi postingan kunci gitar yang saya tulis ini mudah untuk di pahami oleh kalian dan semoga bermanfaat juga. oke langsung saja ini chord gitar nya.

Penyanyi : Question for Patti -- From Skylar
Judul lagu : Question for Patti -- From Skylar

lihat juga


Question for Patti -- From Skylar

Skylar had some great questions that I'm going to take the liberty of putting out here.

*Would you rather write youer own books or do you prefer doing series like 2176 & Crimson series?

*How long does it take for you to write a book?

*What's up after Eternal Nights?


Demikianlah Artikel Question for Patti -- From Skylar

Sekian Kunci gitar Question for Patti -- From Skylar, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan Chord gitar lagu kali ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel Question for Patti -- From Skylar dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah https://star-crossedromance.blogspot.com/2006/07/question-for-patti-from-skylar.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat, Jangan lupa untuk share artikel ini terimakasih.

3 Responses to "Question for Patti -- From Skylar"

Patti O'Shea said...

These are great questions, Skylar!

*Would you rather write youer own books or do you prefer doing series like 2176 & Crimson series?

There are pluses and minuses to both. Plus side to being part of a series is the camaraderie among the authors. Also the collaboration is kind of fun because while hasing out world details, ideas come.

The minuses: Fitting within the parameters of the world. My original aim was for Conor to be a demon hunter and to have more than just a handful of demons after Conor and Mika, but I couldn't do either thing. In this world, very few demons are around, so demon hunting isn't a viable, income-earning career. Conor ended up working for B-Ops and hunting rogue vampires and werewolves. The restriction on the amount of demons that could be loose in my book also affected my story.

If you're writing your own story, you can do whatever you want within the parameters of the world you create. I missed that. Overall, though, working on a series is a fun experience and I'd do it again if the right project came along.

*How long does it take for you to write a book?

Depends what my deadline is. :-)

Okay, more seriously, I work full time so four months (the deadline I had for The Power of Two) is the shortest period of time I could get a book written. I've also had 6 month and 8 month deadlines and I still end up finishing the first draft with only a couple of weeks to revise. So I'm guessing it's like getting ready for work in the morning--no matter how much time I have, the things I need to do expand to take up all the available schedule. :-)

*What's up after Eternal Nights?

I turned in a novella for a Crimson City anthology called Shards of Crimson. The heroine is Kimi Noguchi, Mika's cousin, and the hero is Nicodemus, Mika's demon half brother. That's scheduled to come out January 2, 2007.

I also just turned in a novel tentatively titled In the Midnight Hour to Tor. I don't have a scheduled release for that yet, but I'm guessing that will be 2007 as well. The little blurb for this book is: When a troubleshooter for a society of magic users rescues a private investigator from a dark spell, she finds more than an ally In the Midnight Hour.

Thanks for asking!
Patti

Patti O'Shea said...

Skylar,

I'm keeping all my options open right now. :-) I have another book due for Tor in January, so I'm busy for a little while.

I can't make a comparison between publishers since I haven't gone through the entire process with Tor yet. So far, it's been about the same, but I've just turned in the book a little over two weeks ago.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only author who runs out of revision time, but I'm such a perfectionist, it bothers me not to have the extra runs through the mss.

Patti

Patti O'Shea said...

Number 2 for Tor is a spin off of book 1--about the heroine's sister. There's the potential for this world to become a series of books, but I haven't gotten that far mentally yet.

Patti