Shaking the Tree: Or Mixed Genres

Shaking the Tree: Or Mixed Genres - Hi bertemu lagi dengan saya di tempat berbagi Chord Gitar Indonesia, Pada kesempatan kalini saya akan berbagi Kunci gitar yang berjudul Shaking the Tree: Or Mixed Genres, saya telah menyediakan lirik lagu lengkap dengan chord gitarnya dari awal lagi sampai akhir lagu. mudah-mudahan isi postingan kunci gitar yang saya tulis ini mudah untuk di pahami oleh kalian dan semoga bermanfaat juga. oke langsung saja ini chord gitar nya.

Penyanyi : Shaking the Tree: Or Mixed Genres
Judul lagu : Shaking the Tree: Or Mixed Genres

lihat juga


Shaking the Tree: Or Mixed Genres

I think I've probably wrote on this before, but I've recently found a new love for mixing fantasy and sci-fi.

What's made me embrace this topic in the last week or so? The novella I'm writing that is a dragon story in a high tech world. I know, most dragon stories are medieval in nature, or if urban fantasy are about shifters - me I took the road less traveled. While the technology of my world would most likely be called futuristic rather than sci-fi, it is still not the tried and true method of dragon story telling.

I think anytime you mix genres you're bringing something different to the table and opening up the possibilities for unexpected and fresh plot twists. After all, isn't that what it's all about? Keeping it fresh?

I'm not talking about taking romance and putting it into another genre, that's already happened and it's here to stay -thank the Gods of Creative Thinking. What I'm talking about is taking elements by diametrically different genres and marrying them in an unexpected way. A story of Wild West cowboys on another planet? A Medieval romance that takes place inside the internet. With enough creativity and solid characters you can pull off anything and make it an exciting ride.

I'd like to throw out a challenge to the other star-crossed authors: Pull two odd elements from other genres and put them together and see what you come up with. I'll be really interested to see what the talented ladies here can come up with.

-Kat


Demikianlah Artikel Shaking the Tree: Or Mixed Genres

Sekian Kunci gitar Shaking the Tree: Or Mixed Genres, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan Chord gitar lagu kali ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel Shaking the Tree: Or Mixed Genres dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah https://star-crossedromance.blogspot.com/2007/02/shaking-tree-or-mixed-genres.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat, Jangan lupa untuk share artikel ini terimakasih.

2 Responses to "Shaking the Tree: Or Mixed Genres"

Athena Grayson said...

Ooo Ooo, I like this one! I've done it a little already, so I hope that isn't cheating - but I have this thing for putting Old Gods into futuristic SF settings. The universe I created for Hounded has a mishmash of non-Christian deities tagging along with humanity as they reach for the stars (or at least the Inner solar system). But they're very much still Gods, as opposed to advanced alien species. The intersection of science and religion happens at Possibility, and that's a great place to find stories!

Two Voices Publishing said...

Cool idea, Xandra. I've always loved the idea of mixing sci-fi and religion.