I Saw the Sign

I Saw the Sign - Hi bertemu lagi dengan saya di tempat berbagi Chord Gitar Indonesia, Pada kesempatan kalini saya akan berbagi Kunci gitar yang berjudul I Saw the Sign, saya telah menyediakan lirik lagu lengkap dengan chord gitarnya dari awal lagi sampai akhir lagu. mudah-mudahan isi postingan kunci gitar yang saya tulis ini mudah untuk di pahami oleh kalian dan semoga bermanfaat juga. oke langsung saja ini chord gitar nya.

Penyanyi : I Saw the Sign
Judul lagu : I Saw the Sign

lihat juga


I Saw the Sign

Do you remember a group from the 80's called Ace of Base? They had hits with "All She Wants" and of course "I Saw the Sign". What brought this to mind in the 21st century? Hearing "Truly Madly Deeply" (by Savage Garden) on the radio as I was leaving the office. True it's not a rarity for a DJ to mix things up by throwing in an "oldie", but that song inspired one of my best and favorite short stories. Of course that little ditty didn't sale, nor did it do well in any contests. In fact I like to think of it as a great warm up as I grew as an author.


However that moment in my car continued a trend I've noticed. Seeing and hearing things that made me think of my writing.


Believe me I'm not a stickler for signs, yet I still believe Fate or God is trying to tell me something. Or rather to make it plain as day and do everything short of kick me in the rear. Over the last couple of weeks I've been thinking of sending out some of my novels in the hopes that since faces and perceptions have changed, my luck will be different. Some of my recent work needs a spit shine, but I have a few novels that have won contests and one that even sold, which I could send back out on rounds.


So what really made me sit up and take notice? Last Saturday I was watching a movie with my sister about a trio of men who ran the Sahara Desert. Yes, the whole thing...in 111 days, and some days did 50 - 100 miles. What kept them going was their passion...and a bit of stubbornness! The closing credits cascaded to a U2 song with a catchy beat. Low and behold if I wasn't in Bath & Body and heard "Where the Streets Have No Name" start on the overhead speakers. Coincidence? Perhaps.


Then again in one of my own books I state there is no coincidence. And no, I'm not about to quote Terminator and say Fate is what we make. Though on occasion that is true. Sometimes you get those little feelings, those punches to the gut, that can make or break the course of your life. Perhaps seeing a license plate with my heroine's name from TIES OF VALOR was just that. I know it struck me as super odd since not many people I know have a vanity plate with Zara on it.


And what was my last task at the office today? Cleaning out my desk...no not for good, but as part of the purge. I had a couple drawers I couldn't reach because of boxes, so I decided to polish them off on this fine Friday. While sorting out one drawer I found articles on how to save money, burn extra calories a week, and get the life I wanted.


Can you guess what the final folder was? I'll give you a hint...it was marked PERSONAL. Sure there were take out menus, some notes to myself about bills and balances, but I also found snippets about my books I'd jotted down as well as marked up pages! I put a couple aside and at five, I started to read them and got lost. Enough so that I was almost late for dinner with friends. It hit me as I read these stories, remembering the details like it was yesterday, that I had talent. I'm not saying this to gloat, but to kick myself in the pants! Without getting into all the deatils, I let a reprimand at work and my publisher going under stymie my passion...and lost out on something I love.



It's about time I got back in the game, fought for what I want, and set about capturing my dream again! This weekend I'd already earmarked some time to write a few articles for a magazine in the hopes of getting my tiptoes wet (and helping Relay for Life)...and after that I will definitely be plugging in my USB and getting out that red marker! And then I'll give into the voices that came back to talk to me today, saying "Why haven't you written my story?"


__________________



In other kitty news, by babies turned 8! Puff inspired my heroine in JUST ONE LIFE and Tabby was the leaping off point for the hero in my novella "Crashed Into You".






Technorati Tags:
, , , , , ,

Flickr Tags:
, , , , , ,

Del.icio.us Tags:
, , , , , ,

Furl Tags:
, , , , , ,



Demikianlah Artikel I Saw the Sign

Sekian Kunci gitar I Saw the Sign, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan Chord gitar lagu kali ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel I Saw the Sign dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah https://star-crossedromance.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-saw-sign.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat, Jangan lupa untuk share artikel ini terimakasih.

3 Responses to "I Saw the Sign"

Linda Andrews said...

I loved your blog and think I nodded the entire time I read it. Yes, been there; done that and could probably sing the soundtrack:-). Keep up the writing! Your characters need you.

Skylar Masey said...

Linda~
Thanks for the kudos and encouragement!

Nightingale said...

Loved the kitty pix. Yes, I remember Ace of Base. Didn't they do one of the songs for Top Gun??