Contests - to Contest or Not?

Contests - to Contest or Not? - Hi bertemu lagi dengan saya di tempat berbagi Chord Gitar Indonesia, Pada kesempatan kalini saya akan berbagi Kunci gitar yang berjudul Contests - to Contest or Not?, saya telah menyediakan lirik lagu lengkap dengan chord gitarnya dari awal lagi sampai akhir lagu. mudah-mudahan isi postingan kunci gitar yang saya tulis ini mudah untuk di pahami oleh kalian dan semoga bermanfaat juga. oke langsung saja ini chord gitar nya.

Penyanyi : Contests - to Contest or Not?
Judul lagu : Contests - to Contest or Not?

lihat juga


Contests - to Contest or Not?

eeee....I don't know if I should blog today or not! Why? Because I have only entered one contest...if I remember correctly. *sheepish grin* So I don't know if I'm the right person to say aye or nay!

Firstly, why haven't I entered more than one contest? Basically, because I never seem to have time. I'm always on deadline for my books and chasing my tail trying to get things done, so sitting and writing specifically for a contest pushes me over the line LOL.

But I do think contests are great - it's a way of getting noticed, and maybe rubbing noses with 'the stars', as they say! Imagine writing a short story in a contest and winning and having your short story included in an anthology with such writers as...oh, let me see...Lynsay Sands, Shiloh Walker, Kim Harrison, Lori Foster - anyone of those and more wonderful writers so well known. A contest such as this might kick start that writing career we've been chasing for so long.

I also think contests are a good way for beginners to learn, to take criticism in the spirit it's meant (constructive), and to give them experience in approaching writing and all it entails.

For established writers, it could get you noticed by agents, publishers and the big market.

So yeah, I do think contests are a good thing. But also, I do believe it's personal, an individual choice for every writer, whether published or not. So whatever you do - have fun!

cheers
Angela


Demikianlah Artikel Contests - to Contest or Not?

Sekian Kunci gitar Contests - to Contest or Not?, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan Chord gitar lagu kali ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel Contests - to Contest or Not? dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah https://star-crossedromance.blogspot.com/2008/07/contests-to-contest-or-not.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat, Jangan lupa untuk share artikel ini terimakasih.

2 Responses to "Contests - to Contest or Not?"

Savanna Kougar said...

Have fun. Couldn't agree more.

Skylar Masey said...

You made some great points Angela! Doing contests is a subjective choice, just like those of the judge. But of course the author has to be ready to take the criticism offered. Otherwise, why enter?

And I think author's who have special elements M/M, F/F, menage or an out-there concept may have a hard time in contests. I know several paranormal authors who ended up having to do romantic elements, because they kept getting marked down in regular categories. Just something to keep in mind :0)