Hiding in Cyber Space [The Art of Lurking]

Hiding in Cyber Space [The Art of Lurking] - Hi bertemu lagi dengan saya di tempat berbagi Chord Gitar Indonesia, Pada kesempatan kalini saya akan berbagi Kunci gitar yang berjudul Hiding in Cyber Space [The Art of Lurking], saya telah menyediakan lirik lagu lengkap dengan chord gitarnya dari awal lagi sampai akhir lagu. mudah-mudahan isi postingan kunci gitar yang saya tulis ini mudah untuk di pahami oleh kalian dan semoga bermanfaat juga. oke langsung saja ini chord gitar nya.

Penyanyi : Hiding in Cyber Space [The Art of Lurking]
Judul lagu : Hiding in Cyber Space [The Art of Lurking]

lihat juga


Hiding in Cyber Space [The Art of Lurking]



I'm not sure what possessed me to blog on this topic today, other than I needed an excuse for my absence of late.

The thing about the Web is, you can lurk rather anonymously. You're not some shadowy figure in the corner, or the geeky kid that no one talks to because you're too shy to do much but contemplate your own navel.

In Cyber Space you are well and truly invisible if you want to be. Lurking is easy but there still needs to be some finesse applied. For instance, in order to lurk, you do acutally have to be present. Lord knows I semi-lurk on a lot of my discussion loops. I'm there, in that I get the daily digest every day. I just don't open them. I guess you could call me a bad lurker in that case, because I don't even really show up.

In the blogosphere, I'm a much better lurker. I visit several blogs a day and I often enjoy what I read, but when I find myself sitting with my fingers poised over the keyboard ready to respond, my mind goes curiously blank. I remember the old addage, it's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak [or type in this case] and remove all doubt.

So in that case I lurk well. I slink away without commenting and no one knows I've been there. It's not for lack of interest, really - it's just for lack of a pithy comment.

Sometimes I speed lurk. I click around, looking for someplace to land, but nothing catches my fancy and I'm gone in a flash. Again, not true lurking - more like drive-by surfing. It's okay to drive by surf - but you should never drive by-promo, or drive by-comment. People will think you're rude.

On that note, today I delurked. I have great ambitions to delurk more often, really I do, but it's that old blank slate in the noggin' that stops me. You'd think a writer would have a lot to say, but alas - I'm still the geeky kid in the corner.

Nonetheless, you may call me an artiste...I lurk, therefore ... I am.



Demikianlah Artikel Hiding in Cyber Space [The Art of Lurking]

Sekian Kunci gitar Hiding in Cyber Space [The Art of Lurking], mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan Chord gitar lagu kali ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel Hiding in Cyber Space [The Art of Lurking] dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah https://star-crossedromance.blogspot.com/2008/12/hiding-in-cyber-space-art-of-lurking.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat, Jangan lupa untuk share artikel ini terimakasih.

2 Responses to "Hiding in Cyber Space [The Art of Lurking]"

Frances Pauli said...

Love the labels. i suspect this is a wide spread phenomenon. For myself, I am a serial lurker--can't stop joining lists and little time to post to any, let alone all. Would there be such a thing as a recovering lurker? I bet they have a group, but do they post?
Thanks. great blog.
frances

Two Voices Publishing said...

LOL! A group for recovering lurkers - 1000 members and no posts.