Sexy men...what are they?

Sexy men...what are they? - Hi bertemu lagi dengan saya di tempat berbagi Chord Gitar Indonesia, Pada kesempatan kalini saya akan berbagi Kunci gitar yang berjudul Sexy men...what are they?, saya telah menyediakan lirik lagu lengkap dengan chord gitarnya dari awal lagi sampai akhir lagu. mudah-mudahan isi postingan kunci gitar yang saya tulis ini mudah untuk di pahami oleh kalian dan semoga bermanfaat juga. oke langsung saja ini chord gitar nya.

Penyanyi : Sexy men...what are they?
Judul lagu : Sexy men...what are they?

lihat juga


Sexy men...what are they?

Sexy men. Mmmm. I unashamedly admit my heroes are sexy. Even some of my villains are sexy . I LIKE sexy men!

But what is sexy? is it just good looks and a great body? Or is it something more? I believe it's something more. I believe the the so-called 'plainest bloke' can be the sexiest. Why? it's all to do with what beats within, what hides behind the picture perfect facade.

My heroes seem to have it all - good looks and fab bodies, be they big and muscular or lean and strong. But they all have inner values they make them so much more sexy, in my eyes. They are loyal to their friends and family, kind to animals (that's always a must LOL), and nothing can shake their faith in what they believe. They don't give up - or if they have, they soon pick up their kit and forge onwards.

I've had a couple of heroes that some people wouldn't agree fit this profile, but I say they do . One who comes to mind is Shaque, a space bounty hunter. Cold, calculating, and happy to slit the throat of any man or woman with a price on his/her head, if that's what it takes to bring the prey back home. But he has his story, and when things boil right down to the bare bones, he is loyal to friends and family, kind to animals (though it's never revealed, but trust me, he is - I know, I made him LOL), and nothing can shake his faith in what he believes in and sets out to do.

His story, BTW, is in Soul of a Predator, out Dec 2007.

I've read stories where the hero has been a bit tubby, or balding, or older, a nerd, plain of features, or thin. But he's sexy because of his attitude to life and people and the way he does things.

Sexy is nice to look at, but sexy is as sexy does . Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder, and I personally would rather spend time with a man who may not look so hot, but is a fabulous and fun and reliable person to be around, than an empty-headed, vain hot bod and fab face.

Personality and the inner man will win me over every time!

cheers!
Angela


Demikianlah Artikel Sexy men...what are they?

Sekian Kunci gitar Sexy men...what are they?, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan Chord gitar lagu kali ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel Sexy men...what are they? dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah https://star-crossedromance.blogspot.com/2007/09/sexy-menwhat-are-they.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat, Jangan lupa untuk share artikel ini terimakasih.

1 Response to "Sexy men...what are they?"

Lynda K. Scott said...

Absolutely, the perfect hero has to have a personality and values that are admirable. A good personality and values can definitely lend an attraction that simple good looks can't strike by themselves.

I've got a book on my tbr where the hero has been horrifically scarred. One side (face to torso) is the body of an angel, the other is tragically maimed. But the little I've read (and sorry, I can't think of the title right now) shows that this is a man who deserves love and happiness just as much as anyone else.

Darn. I've got to go find that book now :D