A Day Late and a Manuscript Short

A Day Late and a Manuscript Short - Hi bertemu lagi dengan saya di tempat berbagi Chord Gitar Indonesia, Pada kesempatan kalini saya akan berbagi Kunci gitar yang berjudul A Day Late and a Manuscript Short, saya telah menyediakan lirik lagu lengkap dengan chord gitarnya dari awal lagi sampai akhir lagu. mudah-mudahan isi postingan kunci gitar yang saya tulis ini mudah untuk di pahami oleh kalian dan semoga bermanfaat juga. oke langsung saja ini chord gitar nya.

Penyanyi : A Day Late and a Manuscript Short
Judul lagu : A Day Late and a Manuscript Short

lihat juga


A Day Late and a Manuscript Short

Well, it happened to me again. I got a lovely rejection letter from an editor who said she was upset because they'd just published a book with a similiar premise to mine so she couldn't buy it!

Ughhhhhh....

Now, I know my idea was kickass and all, but come on, unless the other author overheard me pitching my idea or talking to friends I don't know how anyone on planet earth could possibly come up with as twisted of an idea as I did. It's just not possible. When I told my chief crit partner, Tara, the news, she said almost those exact words. "How is that possible? It can't even be close." - I didn't ask. I don't want to know. All I want to do is crawl under a literary rock and not come out. I told Tara that I feel like the person standing at the end of a really long ticket line and when it's my turn at the window, the clerk pulls the shade down and a "sold out" sign goes up. I'm the ballplayer that hits the ball clean out of the park - on the wrong side of the foul line. I get it there and it's fabulous...just not at the right time or the right place.

I'm frustrated beyond belief at the moment.

On the plus side, this is the second time said editor asked to see something else by me. (The first project she loved my voice and the writing, but not the premise of the book.) I'm starting to get the feeling she really likes my writing and wants to work with me. Great!!! I'm glad!!! I'm there!!! I don't write what they're really looking for, but she said she'll look at my futuristics and paranormals. Even better. I talked to my agent about the matter - (Yes, I have an agent now. We've signed contracts and are getting ready to embark on my contemporary career.) - and feel 100% better for it.

But I'm still thinking that I wish I had something finished that I could go ahead and send to her (editor). I want to write at the speed of light. Edit fast enough to leave sonic booms in my wake. Crank out books so fast they'll leave a dust bowl behind the printer.

I've always been a firm believer in writing in as many genres and working on as many projects at a time as possible, and still I don't feel I write fast enough. I need bionic fingers to work at the speed I want to.

Oh, I'm just grumbling at the moment, feeling like a fart in a whirlwind because going into this year I had an exact plan of how I wanted all the projects to unfold and I'll be damned if we're not one month into this year and already it looks as if my calendar is blown all to hell and back.

So what will I do? As REO Speedwagon said, I'll "roll with the changes."

-Kat


Demikianlah Artikel A Day Late and a Manuscript Short

Sekian Kunci gitar A Day Late and a Manuscript Short, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan Chord gitar lagu kali ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel A Day Late and a Manuscript Short dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah https://star-crossedromance.blogspot.com/2008/01/day-late-and-manuscript-short.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat, Jangan lupa untuk share artikel ini terimakasih.

3 Responses to "A Day Late and a Manuscript Short"

Lynda K. Scott said...

Hugs, MK, on that rejection. But congrats on having the editor want to see something else. And if you ever figure out a way to write/edit faster, please share :D 'cause I could sure use a few hints!

Kathleen Scott/MK Mancos said...

I'd have to go plaid like in Spaceballs to write as fast as I want. Hehheheheheh...

-Kat

Skylar Masey said...

Kat~

Sorry to hear this news! Keep on plugging away...then you can take that editor up on her offer!

Hugs on the rejection! Don't you hate when that happens to good mss? :0)