Question for Patti -- From Lynda

Question for Patti -- From Lynda - Hi bertemu lagi dengan saya di tempat berbagi Chord Gitar Indonesia, Pada kesempatan kalini saya akan berbagi Kunci gitar yang berjudul Question for Patti -- From Lynda, saya telah menyediakan lirik lagu lengkap dengan chord gitarnya dari awal lagi sampai akhir lagu. mudah-mudahan isi postingan kunci gitar yang saya tulis ini mudah untuk di pahami oleh kalian dan semoga bermanfaat juga. oke langsung saja ini chord gitar nya.

Penyanyi : Question for Patti -- From Lynda
Judul lagu : Question for Patti -- From Lynda

lihat juga


Question for Patti -- From Lynda

Hi Patti!

Let's get a little personal ;-) I know you're a 'reader' like the rest of us. What are some of your favorite books? Authors?

And how about movies? Got any favorites?

Have any of these books/movies inspired book ideas for you?


Demikianlah Artikel Question for Patti -- From Lynda

Sekian Kunci gitar Question for Patti -- From Lynda, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan Chord gitar lagu kali ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel Question for Patti -- From Lynda dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah https://star-crossedromance.blogspot.com/2006/07/question-for-patti-from-lynda.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat, Jangan lupa untuk share artikel ini terimakasih.

5 Responses to "Question for Patti -- From Lynda"

Patti O'Shea said...

Lynda,

Well, I answered this during my lunch hour, but Blogger threw an error and I lost my reply. :-( I'm trying again.

I have a lot of favorite authors and even more favorite books. I'll just hit some of the bigger names. Linda Howard, Justine Davis, Nora Roberts, Sherri Kenyon, Christine Feehan, Tony Hillerman, and Jayne Ann Krentz.

Favorite books. Wow. Most of my books are still packed in boxes from my move, but the ones that I can think of are:

Shades of Twilight - Linda Howard
Midnight Rainbow - Howard
Kill and Tell-Howard
Quinn Eisley's War-Patricia Gardner Evans
To Marry an Irish Rogue-Lisa Hendrix
The Skypirate-Justine Davis
Morning Side of Dawn-Davis
Cool Under Fire-Davis
Crystal Flame- Jayne Ann Krentz
Hot Ice-Nora Roberts
Born in Fire-Roberts
Bad to the Bone-Debra Dixon

I think I better stop here. If I keep listing, this post will go on forever!

I'm not a huge movie goer. The last time I went to the theater was to see Titanic back in 1997. (blush) And I don't have the patience to watch much on TV, but I recently joined Netflix to try and make up for my movie deficiency.

Some of my favorite films are:

Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Speed
American Dreamer
The Terminator
The Mummy (with Oded and Brenden)
The Lost Boys
Night of the Comet
The Ref

I have a friend who gets all jazzed up watching movies and television and reading books. Her brain starts whirling and ideas start popping. It's never worked that way for me. My creativity flows when I daydream, so no, nothing I've read or seen as directly inspired ideas as far as I'm aware although who knows what goes on subconsciously or indirectly. I'm trying to remember to take time to daydream even when I'm pushing hard on a deadline since that does more to fire up the muse than anything else. But at times it's hard to remember that this really is work.

Patti

Patti O'Shea said...

Skylar,

It's funny you should mention Serenity. That's the movie that just arrived from Netflix today. My plan is to watch it this weekend. Thanks for the recommendation on Aeon Flux--I was debating back and forth about putting that on the list. I'll definitely add it now. I do have Ultraviolet in queue, but it's down a ways so I'll just leave it where it is.

Holy Grail is one quotable scene after another. Bring out your dead. Help, help, I'm being repressed. I'll bite your leg off. African swallow or European swallow? :-) I used to be able to do most of the movie line by line, but I've lost some of that. It's always great to talk to a Python fan. :-)

Patti

Lynda K. Scott said...

Skylar and Patti,

I loved Serenity (the series and the movie)! Haven't watched the Monty Python one in a hundred years--I suppose I ought to get a copy and see it again, LOL

I'm having difficulty accessing the blog from home (something to do with my IE, I suspect) so you all feel free to talk without me (unless I can sneak in here at work {g}

Patti O'Shea said...

Lynda,

Try Firefox for a browser. I love it! I only use IE now when I have no other choice.

Patti

Lynda K. Scott said...

Okay, I've got Firefox (thanks for the suggestion!). Maybe that will resolve my problem...so far, so good {g}