Contest - Win a copy of Heartstone!

Contest - Win a copy of Heartstone! - Hi bertemu lagi dengan saya di tempat berbagi Chord Gitar Indonesia, Pada kesempatan kalini saya akan berbagi Kunci gitar yang berjudul Contest - Win a copy of Heartstone!, saya telah menyediakan lirik lagu lengkap dengan chord gitarnya dari awal lagi sampai akhir lagu. mudah-mudahan isi postingan kunci gitar yang saya tulis ini mudah untuk di pahami oleh kalian dan semoga bermanfaat juga. oke langsung saja ini chord gitar nya.

Penyanyi : Contest - Win a copy of Heartstone!
Judul lagu : Contest - Win a copy of Heartstone!

lihat juga


Contest - Win a copy of Heartstone!

This is contest week for Star-Crossed Romance which is kind of cool because it allows our readers the opportunity to get something for themselves. I've got a contest for members of my newsgroup going right now. You can join my newsgroup by sending a blank email to LyndaKScott-Newsgroup-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Then read Heartstone to answer the following questions:
A. What is the name of the physician who treats Keriam’s ex-fiancĂ© Marc Cooper?
B. What insect is suspected of curing Marc of his Gawan Infestation?

Send your answers to contest@lyndakscott.com by December 31. One name will be drawn to win an assortment of my signature items AND a $25.00 gift certificate from Amazon. com. Members of my newsgroup are also eligible to receive a 2007 Date Book/pen (you can see the details on my website www.lyndakscott.com). There's no chatter there--it's simply a newsletter that will come out once a month or less (sometimes I get super busy at the day job and just run out of time to do much of anything else).

For the contest I'll be offering this week exclusively for readers of this blog, let's make it easy (we're all already stressed enough for the holiday. right? :D ) and tie it in to last week's theme. My dh wants an old fashioned peanut butter cookie. I need a recipe. (You may have noticed from last week, all my recipes have chocolate in or on them--that's not what he wants so this time no chocolate, please. Gawd, can't believe I said that!!!) Anyway, email your favorite old fashioned peanut butter cookie recipe to me at contest@lyndakscott.com All the names will go in a box and my purr-baby Wookie will select the winner of Heartstone (pdf format only)

Contest deadline will be December 23 so don't delay! :D

Merry Christmas!


Demikianlah Artikel Contest - Win a copy of Heartstone!

Sekian Kunci gitar Contest - Win a copy of Heartstone!, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan Chord gitar lagu kali ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel Contest - Win a copy of Heartstone! dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah https://star-crossedromance.blogspot.com/2006/12/contest-win-copy-of-heartstone.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat, Jangan lupa untuk share artikel ini terimakasih.

2 Responses to "Contest - Win a copy of Heartstone!"

Two Voices Publishing said...

I already bought a copy of Heartstone, Lynda! Can't wait to read it. After the excerpts you posted a few weeks ago, I had to pick it up!

Lynda K. Scott said...

Thanks Jennifer! If you manage to read it by December 31, make sure you enter the contest for the Amazon certificate (oh, and join my newsgroup, lol)