Tuesday, December 26, 2006

We 2 Snowwomen Are?

As part of our holiday cheer, the ladies of Star-Crossed Romance decided to post some of our favorite Christmas pictures. However, I didn't have any that were digital (since they were taken before new fangled cameras or lost to harddrive deaths), so I endeavored to create a couple fun ones this year.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Can you guess who these two lovely snowwomen are? I'll give you a hint--we used to be known as Tweedledee & Tweedledumb, as well as Thing 1 & Thing 2.
______________
To find the answer, plus a bonus click here.

5 comments:

Bernadette Gardner and Jennifer Colgan said...

Great picture!

Skylar Masey said...

Thanks! So sorry I jumped in front of your post! Your's was much better to kick things off than mine. :0)

Lynda K. Scott said...

I recognize you. I'm guessing the other two are your mom and sister?

Skylar Masey said...

Yes. I'm on the left in the burgandy, my mom (the peppermint) is in the middle, and my twin sister, Kim, is on the right in blue.

I tried to get Photobucket to add a label, but of course it didn't show up!

Lynda K. Scott said...

It's a great picture with or without the label :D