What's That I Smell? The Salt-Air o'th' Sea?

What's That I Smell? The Salt-Air o'th' Sea? - Hi bertemu lagi dengan saya di tempat berbagi Chord Gitar Indonesia, Pada kesempatan kalini saya akan berbagi Kunci gitar yang berjudul What's That I Smell? The Salt-Air o'th' Sea?, saya telah menyediakan lirik lagu lengkap dengan chord gitarnya dari awal lagi sampai akhir lagu. mudah-mudahan isi postingan kunci gitar yang saya tulis ini mudah untuk di pahami oleh kalian dan semoga bermanfaat juga. oke langsung saja ini chord gitar nya.

Penyanyi : What's That I Smell? The Salt-Air o'th' Sea?
Judul lagu : What's That I Smell? The Salt-Air o'th' Sea?

lihat juga


What's That I Smell? The Salt-Air o'th' Sea?



Arrrr!

What is it about pirates? Why do we love them so? The rebels, outside the law, but with codes of their own. I'll tell you why I love 'em. Because if it weren't for Johnny Depp, my daughter would never have eaten corn flakes. Or as she calls 'em, "Pirate Flakes." So yeah...Pirates 1; Mom 0.

Perhaps it's the excitement of playing nautical cat-and-mouse games in Caribbean seas, or thumbing your nose at authority in the pursuit of booty and gain (and calling yourself a "privateer" if your government quietly sanctioned it). The excitement and romance of lawlessness on the open waves, and one of the few careers with equal opportunity employment options.

Or maybe it's the hundred and some-odd verses of the Good Ship Venus that bring a serious appreciation to the freedom of the open seas. ;)

Regardless, the long scurvy tradition carries on today. Hoist yer petards and have fun with it!


Demikianlah Artikel What's That I Smell? The Salt-Air o'th' Sea?

Sekian Kunci gitar What's That I Smell? The Salt-Air o'th' Sea?, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan Chord gitar lagu kali ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel What's That I Smell? The Salt-Air o'th' Sea? dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah https://star-crossedromance.blogspot.com/2007/09/whats-that-i-smell-salt-air-oth-sea.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat, Jangan lupa untuk share artikel ini terimakasih.

1 Response to "What's That I Smell? The Salt-Air o'th' Sea?"

Cassandra Kane said...

Totally missed this one, and I could (legitimately!) have had some fun at work! LOL