Some of the Best Interview Questions I've Had

Some of the Best Interview Questions I've Had - Hi bertemu lagi dengan saya di tempat berbagi Chord Gitar Indonesia, Pada kesempatan kalini saya akan berbagi Kunci gitar yang berjudul Some of the Best Interview Questions I've Had, saya telah menyediakan lirik lagu lengkap dengan chord gitarnya dari awal lagi sampai akhir lagu. mudah-mudahan isi postingan kunci gitar yang saya tulis ini mudah untuk di pahami oleh kalian dan semoga bermanfaat juga. oke langsung saja ini chord gitar nya.

Penyanyi : Some of the Best Interview Questions I've Had
Judul lagu : Some of the Best Interview Questions I've Had

lihat juga


Some of the Best Interview Questions I've Had

Good morning all! Since I didn't have a guest scheduled for today, I thought I'd share some of the more interesting interview questions I've been asked. Hope you find them as interesting as I did!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who first introduced you to the love of reading?
This may sound corny and old-fashioned but my mother introduced me to the joy of reading. She only had a 6th grade education but she was an avid reader and she encouraged me to read everything that came my way. She often said you could do anything or go anywhere if you could read.
She was right. I’ve been to alternate Earths, alien planets, the past, the future. I’ve performed archelogy, surgery, and forensic police work. I’ve lived on a prairie on a planet with a lavendar sky. I’ve survived cryogenic freezing to wake up in the distant future as the sole survivor of some unknown catastrophe. Yes, some of this was written by other authors and some of it by my own hand.

Who influenced your decision to become a writer?
I don’t remember her name, but it was my 4th grade teacher. She had us write a story about a magic door set in a tree trunk. This was the first time I ever had FUN doing homework. It excited my imagination and opened neural pathways that just exploded with more and more and more ideas. I was hooked. From that time on, I wrote story after story.

Finish this thought. “If not for Isaac Asimov, I would be a nurse.“
Now, there’s nothing wrong with being a nurse. Honestly, it’s one of the most honorable, courageous professions there is. It takes a special kind of person to be a nurse. Unfortunately, I’m not that kind of person but I did kick the idea around quite a lot. Then I read an old battered copy of The Foundation by Isaac Asimov. It was the very first Science Fiction I’d ever read and, even more importantly, there was a love story in it. This captured my still maturing writer identity and I was off to the races writing Science Fiction with romantic elements. It also awakened my interest in science and engineering and computers…which is where I ended up on my day job.
But I never quit writing. I wrote on lunch hours and breaks. I wrote at home after work. When I wasn’t writing, I was reading. But the books I read, while excellent, lacked a certain spark if there wasn’t at least some romantic elements. Then I read Witch World by Andre Norton. Fantasy with romantic elements? I now had a new genre to glom and I began including Fantasy in my writing.
Then I met some lovely romance writers online. And they, though they were contemporary romance writers, told me about paranormal romance. They told me that I was practically writing paranormal romance and that I should read some to see if they weren’t right. For an avid reader like myself, this was like manna from heaven. This genre gave me the Science Fiction and the Fantasy that I loved AND the full blown romance that, for me, makes the book a complete journey. After I indulged in all these lovely paranormal romance books, I realized that my friends were right. I was just a fingernail away from writing Science Fiction/Fantasy Romance instead of Science Fiction/Fantasy with romantic elements.

On that all important DEDICATION PAGE who did/will you thank?
My very first published book thanked my lovely romance writer friends, of course. Had it not been for them, I’d still be writing and keeping my work to myself. I also thanked my crit group, who while not romance writers, were excellent critiquers in their own right. And, of course, I thanked my family without whose support the book would never have been written. Family and friends and good books to read…what more can you ask?

Well, that's it for today. Have a Blessed Day and a Wonderful Week!

Lynda
Where to find me on the web:

Website http://www.lyndakscott.com.

To join my newsletter, send a blank email to: LyndaKScott-Newsgroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/lyndakscott

Twitter: http://twitter.com/LyndaKScott

Facebook Author Page:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lynda-K-Scott/201599553208653
  
Heartstone
By Lynda K. Scott
Mundania Press
Science Fantasy Romance

Eric d'Ebrur is out of time. He must fine the legendary Heartstone and fulfill the ancient Gar'Ja bond he shares with the Stonebearer. But when he finds her, he discovers that love can be more dangerous than the Gawan threat. Eric can defeat the mind-controlling Gawan but will it cost him the woman he loves?

After terrifying episodes of hypersensitivity, Keriam Norton thinks she's losing her mind. When handsome shapeshifter Eric d'Ebrur saves her from the monstrous Gawan, she's sure of it. But insane or not, she'll find the Heartstone and, if she's lucky, a love to last a lifetime.

Available in print and ebook format
Buy Links: Mundania Press (use MP10 at checkout for 10% discount)
http://www.mundania.com/book.php?title=Heartstone

Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Heartstone-Lynda-K-Scott/dp/1606592335/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_3
 
 

Altered Destiny
by Lynda K Scott
Science Fantasy Romance
Available in ebook formats

Stranded on an alternate Earth, architect and Jill-of-all-trades, Liane Gautier-MacGregor must find her way back to her homeworld before she's enslaved...or falls in love with a man who is the exact duplicate of her ex-husband.

Devyn MacGregor's alter ego as the Reiver Lord is the only way he can fight the Qui'arel and their nefarious Bride Bounty, a tax paid with human females...until he meets the oddly familiar woman who claims he is her husband. And who sets in motion the rebellion that will either free his countrymen or destroy them.


Buy Links:
Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Altered-Destiny-ebook/dp/B00579FKFO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1308920443&sr=8-1

Nook http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Altered-Destiny/Lynda-K-Scott/e/2940012882417


Great Escapes – An App Coming Soon from Coliloquy

A woman goes to Great Escapes B&B to soothe a broken heart and thanks to the ministrations of an invisible lover discovers her true self. She has no idea that the man in the adjacent suite is on a sensual journey that has him ready to move on to look for the woman who's right for him.




Demikianlah Artikel Some of the Best Interview Questions I've Had

Sekian Kunci gitar Some of the Best Interview Questions I've Had, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan Chord gitar lagu kali ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel Some of the Best Interview Questions I've Had dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah https://star-crossedromance.blogspot.com/2012/03/some-of-best-interview-questions-ive.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat, Jangan lupa untuk share artikel ini terimakasih.

7 Responses to "Some of the Best Interview Questions I've Had"

Pauline said...

Those are fun questions! Thanks for sharing them. :-)

Lynda K. Scott said...

Hi Pauline,

I thought they were terrific ;-) Some people have a gift for good questions. I wish I'd kept the name of the blogger I got these from but...I'm real good at not keeping records. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Loved the Interview, Lynda! I especially loved the part where you mention your mom showing you the love of books. My mom taught me to read before I started school ---and Ive been hooked ever since. I always think of her whenever I read a good book and thank her for that love.

Thanks for sharing!

Hugs, Kari Thomas, www.authorkari.com

Victoria said...

Thank you for sharing. These are really great questions with excellent answers too.
Have a great day and throw Wookie something to bat around ;).

Lynda K. Scott said...

Hi Kari,

Honestly, mothers who pass on the love of reading to their children give them the greatest legacy possible. I know I'll always be grateful ;-)

Lynda K. Scott said...

Hi Victoria! Thanks for stopping by and, yeppers, I'll toss Wookie's favorite (although slightly disreputable) mousie for her. Poor thing has seen better days but she loves it ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi

I read this post two times.

I like it so much, please try to keep posting.

Let me introduce other material that may be good for our community.

Source: Police interview questions

Best regards
Henry