I'm early - good news!

I'm early - good news! - Hi bertemu lagi dengan saya di tempat berbagi Chord Gitar Indonesia, Pada kesempatan kalini saya akan berbagi Kunci gitar yang berjudul I'm early - good news!, saya telah menyediakan lirik lagu lengkap dengan chord gitarnya dari awal lagi sampai akhir lagu. mudah-mudahan isi postingan kunci gitar yang saya tulis ini mudah untuk di pahami oleh kalian dan semoga bermanfaat juga. oke langsung saja ini chord gitar nya.

Penyanyi : I'm early - good news!
Judul lagu : I'm early - good news!

lihat juga


I'm early - good news!

Firstly, I know it's not my day to blog, but I'm not going to be on the air on Wednesday, so I thought I'd just sneak in with a little bit of good news.

As most know, I had a hard time writing my last novel. I started a different book and ended up scrapping it about 40,000 words into it. Then I started another book and had a deadline extension...well, the good news is that my writing mojo has come back!!! I finished the book and submitted it to my publisher with a week to spare of my deadline!

WHOO HOO!

I tell you, when I lost my way a little there, I was freaked. I've never had it happen to me before now. But when i look back on that time, I realize that the first half of the year started out hard - a sick cat, her eventually being put to sleep which broke our hearts, and then I seemed to come down with one yucky wog after another as well as hurting my back. Yep, it was a hard time.

Well, I worked through it, because my philosophy is that you can't go back, you can only go forwards, so I kept plodding onwards, and yes, the light was at the end of the tunnel and I've come through into it.

Hard times come to us all, and they vary in their severity, and what seems light to one person is heavy to another. Be kind to yourself, acknowledge when you're having a hard time, and keep placing one foot in front of the other. Eventually you'll step out of the tunnel and into the light.

cheers
Angela


Demikianlah Artikel I'm early - good news!

Sekian Kunci gitar I'm early - good news!, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan Chord gitar lagu kali ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel I'm early - good news! dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah https://star-crossedromance.blogspot.com/2008/07/im-early-good-news.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat, Jangan lupa untuk share artikel ini terimakasih.

2 Responses to "I'm early - good news!"

Skylar Masey said...

Congratulations Angela! That's wonderful news!

Savanna Kougar said...

Hi Angela, keep on, keeping on as we used to say in the ancient days. Congrats on finishing!