books, books and more books

books, books and more books - Hi bertemu lagi dengan saya di tempat berbagi Chord Gitar Indonesia, Pada kesempatan kalini saya akan berbagi Kunci gitar yang berjudul books, books and more books, saya telah menyediakan lirik lagu lengkap dengan chord gitarnya dari awal lagi sampai akhir lagu. mudah-mudahan isi postingan kunci gitar yang saya tulis ini mudah untuk di pahami oleh kalian dan semoga bermanfaat juga. oke langsung saja ini chord gitar nya.

Penyanyi : books, books and more books
Judul lagu : books, books and more books

lihat juga


books, books and more books

Forgive me for once again being late with a post! We've had thunder and rain the last few days, which is great, but makes getting on a computer dicey. Today is sunny and here I am!

Books. I love reading books. I love reading books so much that I'm never without one. I even read while the computer is booting up (why waste a few seconds staring at a blank screen, I say, when I could be reading half a page?). Multi-tasking is the go!

But I don't read everything. I do read more genres now than I ever have, but I steer clear of some things. The books I love -

1. Horror. But only a certain kind of horror - the supernatural kind. I'm not into slasher books - and it's the same with horror movies. It has to be supernatural - and I love the zombie and ghost ones the best.

2. Forensic pathologists - Kathy Reich got me hooked. You know the TV show 'Bones'? It was originally based on the books of Dr Temperance Brennan by Kathy Reichs, only the originally Temp Brennan is in her forties, an ex-alcoholic, and a divorcee with a college-aged daughter. Her love interest is a detective, Andrew Ryan, and their relationship grows over many books. I love the books. (I like the show, it's amusing and interesting, but the books are awesome).

So KR got me hooked on forensic pathologist mysteries, but only a few. I don't like them all.

3. Humorous mysteries. I love mystery books with a lot of humour. The top of my list are Gabreilla Hark, Fran Rizer, Gemma Halliday, Lisa Lutz and Janet Evanovich.

4. Urban fantasy. Again not all. The early Laurell K Hamilton's Anita Blake and Merry Gentry are awesome (I still read the whole series, though). Rob Thurman is great, and I also love Patricia Brigg's Mercy Thompson series, Kat Richardson, Jim Butcher & Yasmine Galenorn.

5. Romance - mostly paranormal romance - Christine Feehan's Dark books & Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunters series, and comedy romance.

6. True stories of the unexplained - being ghosts, mysteries, etc.

I will try anything new, but I have my old favs I always fall back on. Nothing is more exciting than finding a new author I love to read!!

I have a TBR (To Be Read pile). But my mood dictates which book I read. I've been known to have thirty or more books in my TBR pile and not find one thing I'm interested in reading. I have to be IN THE MOOD! LOL

Ah books - can't live without 'em!

Angela


Demikianlah Artikel books, books and more books

Sekian Kunci gitar books, books and more books, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan Chord gitar lagu kali ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel books, books and more books dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah https://star-crossedromance.blogspot.com/2008/10/books-books-and-more-books.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat, Jangan lupa untuk share artikel ini terimakasih.

1 Response to "books, books and more books"

Savanna Kougar said...

Angela, I know what you mean about having to be in the MOOD.